I wasn't able to go yesterday cause I didn't get off work til 7..and I missed going, but it was nice to be home and be a part of the nightly routine with the kids..Anyway, today was
WORKOUT DAY #7
ANNIE
This was a progression workout of only double under or three times as many single jump ropes and then sit ups only..Ha, ONLY..It took me exactly 14 mins to do 150 jump ropes-50 sit ups, 120 jump ropes-40 sit ups, 90 jump ropes-30 sit ups, 60 jump ropes-20 sit ups, and 30 jump ropes-10 sit ups..grand total of 450 jump ropes and 150 sit ups..my time wasn't the best but I did every single thing and that is what counts. My personal goal is to finish and not whimp out..The one thing I was proud of today is I actually came all the way up on my sit ups in stead of just doing crunches the whole time. I have not been able to do a sit up since 10 pound lucanator came out of me..i am so happy..
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment