For this one, the clock was set for 20 mins and you had to go through this set as many times as you could in that time.
Run 1 lap (1/4 mile)
10 wall balls
5 burpees with knee tuck
20 back extensions
A prior work out we did something similiar except the set was diff and it was in 15 mins..I did 3..
But for this one I did 5 whole sets plus a 6th lap and a 6th set of wall balls..I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF..I don't know where my drive came from. As soon as Ryan yelled STOP!, I literally collapsed right there, as I was laying there dying I heard him say to someone watching with him "this is what I like to see". Most everyone hit the floor when we were done..I was on the verge of blacking out, I was nauseous and dizzy..when I got in the car to go home my nose started burning like HELL..I sneezed the whole way home and then kept blowing crap out of my nose like every 5 mins. My face was bright red for like 2 hours after and the nose thing lasted til I went to bed..(weird...not sure if I was allergic to something in the air from running, if something got knocked loose up there from exerting myself, or if my capillaries in my nose were just over dilated like the redness in my face and leaking)..This was the best work out so far..I was so proud of myself, there is no way I could have done this type of cardio endurance two weeks ago..
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment