I got behind and now I am confused on what days I did what and what my score was..oh well..today was workout #18 for me..I am sorta frustrated cause I had a PA at my work remeasure me (we have a weight management program at work that one PA started up, she moved to texas last month and our other PA took it over.) But I don't think she measures the same..she says I gained 3 inches in my waist and about the same in my hips. The thing is my clothes don't say that so I am sure she measured diff than Michelle did..
Day #18 WOD
AMRAP for 5 mins for three different rounds and a 2 min rest in between..
20 double unders, 20 knee touches, or 60 single jumps--I can't do double unders so I did the jumping knee touches..
10 kettle bell swings--I did the RX of 20 lbs the whole time:)
**6 or 7 rounds..I ended up putting 6.5 to be fair..I have the hardest time counting when its just the same thing over and over
then i moved on to the second round
10 box jumps..i did the small tire for the first time..and i am so slow at these
10 presses..the RX was 45 so I tried it, but did 3 reps..so I did the 15 lb dumb bells instead for 3 rounds and the 10 lbs for the last 2 when a kid came and stole the 15's
**5.5 rounds
the last round was the hardest for me
10 wall balls the RX weight was 10 but I usually use a 6 or 4 so I moved up to an 8..but when I was doing my push ups the 8 would get taken so I'd start with either the 6 or 10 until the 8 was open..I did about half a round with the 10 and it was so hard..
10 push ups..i am still getting challenged by modified pushups so thats what I start with..i did 3 sets on the ground then moved to the wall..i had forgot that was an option then saw someone else do it so i moved to the wall for 4 rounds..
**7 rounds
total score was 19
*************************************************************************************
Day #17 WOD
Michael
My best so far..I was mad when I got to crossfit cause of the measuring mishap and I was discouraged a little and wanted to work harder..I usually don't care that i finish last but today I wanted to be better..
We did 3 rounds for time of:
800 meter run (3 laps round 1, then 4 laps for round 2 and 3) a total of 11 laps..
50 back extensions
50 sit ups
Lucan was grumpy and I was trying to get him settled so I got a 15 second start behind everyone and that made me mad..as I headed out the door Chad yelled don't forget to knock off 15 secs at the end of yours and I gave him a thumbs up..I was scared of the run..it was hot and I can not breathe well through my nose when I run...it makes me dizzy fast and i want to die..I flew through the first 3 laps and beat some of the people that started before me in (but I think they did the 4 laps first to get it out of the way) but it gave me the motivation i needed to push and go hard while i could..i did the back extensions and sit ups then headed out for my second round of running..i made a thing where I would run hard on the back side of the building in the shade and then slowed down to a fast jog in front where it was sunny..then when i could see the door on my last lap i pushed real hard..i ended up stopping at 24:35 but officially 24:20 with my baby time taken off.. i was amazed that i pushed through the running and didn't walk even for one second..i had the cold chills during and after the workout and was dry heaving in the bathroom again and felt awful..cody never came to pick up the kids so i had to change lucan's diaper and carry him around feeling so crappy..but i recouped ran them home and then headed back to zumba..the best zumba class ever too!! fast songs and hardly no pauses in between..i felt great about today..
*************************************************************************************
Day #16 WOD
10 dead lifts
10 floor press
10 sit ups
5 dead lifts
5 floor press
5 sit ups
10 dead lifts
10 floor press
10 sit ups
5 dead lifts
5 floor press
5 sit ups
10 dead lifts
10 floor press
10 sit ups
I don't remember anything about this one..maybe i will try to find my thing so i can have better info.
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment