Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day #13

Cody came with me today, so his day #2..Our WOD was called AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)
20 swimmers
15 push ups
20 medicine ball chops (10 on each side)
5 sprints

We had 15 mins to do as many rounds as possible. I got through a full 7 rounds and tried to get to 8 but only got the swimmers, push ups and 1/2 the ball chops done for 7.75..Cody did 4 1/2 rounds..Dang good for his second work out I think..

Thoughts:
My favorite WOD's are the AMRAP ones. I love to do as many rounds as possible, rather than do a certain set of rounds and see how long it takes you..Maybe cause we finish at the same time and everyone is so busy that you don't know what anyone else looks like.
I love that Cody is coming with me, we have never worked out together before and its so fun.
Cross fit is my new love, my diet has improved so much more and I love this..I have 3 more weeks of my $30 coupon and then I have decided for sure I am gonna keep going. I have come too far to stop now.
Cody is going til the middle of July for his $30 (Ryan matched my coupon cause he is so nice) and I can't wait to see him get better like me.

No comments: