HIT THE DECK..
WhAt ThE fReAk!!!!!
The only cool thing about today was that I got Cody to come with me..He may never come again though since this workout was the freaking stupidest one ever..I hope we never do it again. I have thought work outs were hard by never stupid..(sorry Ryan)..
Ryan had a deck of cards in his hands and he would randomly pull out a card. The card he drew indicated which of the following exercises we did and how many.
Hearts=push ups
Diamonds=sit ups
Spades=burpees:(
Clubs=squats
Jokers=1 lap
Aces were 15, the royalty was 10, and everything else was face value.
For instance, if he drew a King of Spades, we had to do 10 burpees..after he'd gone through all the cards we were done..the total for each was 99 or 396 all together with 2 laps..I kept up for a while but then I started skipping push ups and burpees (my arms were dead!!) But I added up the total of what I didn't do and it was 40.. so I did 356...and ran both laps without walking:) Cody is sore, dead, not feeling well and says he's never going back..I bet he will though..I had the same thought my first day and look at me now..I am so excited to work out with him..What a fun new adventure!!!
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
1 comment:
Cody didn't seem to enjoy it (although, who did!?) and I was curious if I'd see him there again! That one was insane! But, in a way, I want to try it at home to see if I can do the entire thing (since I had to change a freaking diaper in the middle of it!) Is that crazy? LOL
Post a Comment