Thursday, June 23, 2011

CrossFit Day #23

Todays WOD was an AMRAP for 20 mins.
5 pullups
10 wall balls
15 push ups
1 lap (we ran inside cause it was so hot today, so it was 4.5 laps) not sure on the distance

I was able to get through this 7 times. I was about 1/4 short of finishing my final 4.5 laps. But Pam talked to me during my 5th set of pullups and I accidentally did 10 pullups, so say that makes up the lost 1/4 lap and makes it an even 7. I wanted to make sure I didn't run too many laps or not enough so I counted on my fingers as I was running and wondered if people saw my fingers held out while I ran. lol!! Lucan was screaming the whole time and I was so frustrated..thanks to all the strangers that tried to console him so Cody and I could finish and a HUGE sorry if he annoyed anyone.

Well we got a late start on the WOD and so he had like no time to recover before we did the fitness challange. One of the trainers weighed and measured us..I am down 20 lbs from 5 months ago. also down 5 inches on waist and 2 inches on hips. Our assessment was push ups, pull ups, sit ups shoulder press and 50 yard dash..We had to do each thing for a minute and then our run was timed. I did 28 modified push ups, 11 pullups with a green band, 28 sit ups, 10 shoulder presses with 15 lb hand weights and then I ran 50 yds in 18:54..I can't wait to see where I am in 6 weeks. Cody is doing this with me so hopefully together we can eat better and i can get him off pop like me..He kicked butt but won't let me chart anything. I know I won't win this challange only cause I am up against some tough chics. but I am gonna improve and that is all that matters that I beat myself. I can only do better right? And I am so happy that Ryan is the best hearted person. I had bought myself a groupon from www.southernutahdeals.com for an unlimited pass for only $30 normally $85..Cody was not at all interested then but then I was able to get him going long after the groupon was no longer for sale. Ryan went ahead an honored one for him anyway and we paid that this week. So Cody will be going for an unlimited month and I was gonna pay $40 and do 3 days a week in July but since Cody won't go alone he said I could pay for another unlimited pass to go a lot with him. I am so excited that he is letting me do that!!

No comments: